I get pissed off quickly.

There's 7 more weeks left of school and I'm so worn out. Meaning tired and no more motivation. 2 more weeks until I get my first piercings. Well, I've gotten my ear pierced but I'm going for nipple piercings. I love them and still want them. No, you aren't getting a pic. I found out my friend has hep. C and now I'm afraid to make contact with him. Any type of contact and now I'm not liking him much anymore. I mean, that shouldn't make me feel less of him because of that. I don't have much to talk about unless you want me to repeat what I am going to be doing for the rest of the year.
I don't think I told you that I did the easter egg hunt rip off holiday for WoW and got the achievement and title, the noble. I was so excited and got 500 eggs to get that but ugly mount, the swift spring strider. It's so ugly but at least I got the achievement, filling up the barn which you get from obtaining 25 mounts. Besides, I needed a new mount because I don't even have at least 50.
Just glad I got a partner for gym today too and now I am regretting it. Although I am thankful for a partner that my gym didn't give me, this girl or whatever her name is isn't even trying. She's not bad but she sure is acting like it. And then I am positive she started whispering to her gay friends about me when she is the one whose had. Stupid cunt.

Comments

Popular Posts