I got accepted into Pratt!

I haven't been posting because I'm too lazy to type it out on the app but ended up doing it anyway, hypocritical me. Anyway, I got accepted into Pratt and that's the last time I am going to write this. 
I actually started crying because I still can't believe I got in. Over 6.5k applications and only 660 kids got in and one of them was me. That's rare and I start in September. I finally have something to brag about. Like, I'm not understanding. I don't get good grades, not even A's and B's. Must have been either my artwork or that I actually showed up to the portfolio review and the guy reviewing me recommend that they should let me in.
My stupid fucking family needs to drop dead. I don't want this last name or deal with anyone in this town again. My dad had the nerve to say, you have no reason to argue with me when I am about to pay for you to go to college. Um, excuse me?  You aren't even entitled to that opinion. Stop being an attention whore and wanting someone to feel bad for you for what you should be doing. You don't get any recognition for paying for your children to go to college so hop off. 
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I got my computer taken away again over bullshit and now I have an essay to finish and I finally got the senior project. I am going to do how to make Kandi cuffs. It's going to be so much fun! And I see Carl in 2 days and I am so excited. But I need to go to Pratt about my major. I have so much to do this year. The beach house after prom, graduation, seeing Carl for Spring break, getting my book finished, going to six flags, going to comic con, seeing Carl during the summer, going off to college, streaming, warlords of draenor, getting my money from my birthday, and more. Gosh, so much to do. My birthday is next month, May 17 by the way. My mom wants to buy me a flat screen tv for my dorm but I told her my tv is just fine. It may be outdated but it works great. -_- If it ain't broke, why fix it? 
My question is: Why did Pratt pick me to go to their school? 😌



Comments

Popular Posts