In luck (seriously)

I apologize for stop posting. I got a kun lai runt after days of leveling my pets up. I'm going to be one of I'm going to be one of those serious pet tamers . My dad finally paid for my enrollment and room deposit. So now I'm able to pick out what room I want before anyone else hopefully unless a bunch of people have already paid for before me which means my chances of getting a really good room is like really low then. And since I got oh cool I want that means that I know how long will work with but that's only because you know who has paid for it for me which I'm so happy that he bought this for me. I wasn't able to by the game myself because usually ask my grandpa to take me to Target to buy more game time but every time I call him he won't pick up so that really pisses me off. Me and you know who I've been talking about moving in with each other because I think it's clear that we want to start living with each other ones I'm in college. I just don't know too much about it because I don't really feel as though does any other information on the side whenever I tell them stuff about another boy they get totally offensive an overprotective so why bother? Every time I start playing World of Warcraft, I'm always on that game I don't spend much time on the internet when im playing WoW because I'm just so distracted by the game that I never really spent time on like the other social networking websites. So I'm usually like in the game all day and then when I get really bored then I just get off in like playing with my new phone that I got yesterday. And now that you know that I have a new phone um yesterday we went down to Verizon and was able to pick a new phone we wanted that was technical for free but that's because it's part of the payment plan was just like 300 a month or something like that. I went with my brother and my dad. Originally I was supposed to be going by myself but my brother keeps complaining how he doesn't have a phone and he's only like 15, or I don't know how old he is I don't know anyone else with a to my family except for me my oldest brother which is kind of sad but whatever. So I'm doing this new blog post on my new droid and its so cool because I can actually speak what I want to type out instead of actually typing it anywhere on this phone. For example I can be on tumblr trying to write a text post but if I'm too lazy I can just speak it out through the microphone button instead. Its so cool, and I got this new phone I don't need to use my iPhone anymore but um, what I was thinking of doing is selling my iPhone. When I get to sell my iPhone, I'm going to sell it around 50 to 70 bucks so that I have enough to buy Warlords of Draenor. Is a couple cracks in the back but I hope when someone buys it the kind of annoyed because it's a pretty good condition just the back looks a little fucked up. And if you want to buy it for me now do you see this post and you're like oh I need a new phone or something you can definitely buy for me because it's been pretty great condition but I understand why you wouldn't want. I'm really hungry right now, and there is nothing eat. I really need a new computer so that I never have to use this piece of shit computer again. I was already looking at a couple computers and I think I found the one I want. I'll post the items here. I'm really looking for one of those headphones that don't need to be plugged into your computer so like portable I guess. That can be extremely useful when I start screaming because I'm really looking forward to being on Twitch in the next couple months. When was looking at the dorms I was a little nervous because you're doing or so small I barely had any room to put any of my stuff so the bed was like literally a couple inches away from the desk and opens were cramped next to each other. So there was no room to put anything so if I want to stream and I need to set up my computer it's going to be hard to do that in a cramped a room because of those are like prison cells. Now I'm starting to wonder who my dorm mate might be, at least hope that there's someone I end up liking because if not I'm not going to be able to deal with that for a year. I'm not into sharing rooms anyway because that's not my cup of tea. But I guess I'll be alright because you know, it will only be a year. I'll just ask how I usually act, which is I'll act nice at first but then when you finally meet me I'm really a bitch. And when freshmen year id over then I'll be able to move in where do you know who. It's going to be so much fun because once I move in with him I can be able to design what each room look like. Eventually I'll get the one half of the room when we share; my side will be all colorful with my artwork in the living room and bathroom we filled with my artwork and stuff. I also really hope that we can have pets because I'm really looking forward to having either a cat, a bunny, or maybe even a sugar glider. It's just going to be so much fun I can't wait for us to move and finally.
I'm so you know less hopefully a lot in World of Warcraft. Like, she is to help me gain exalted with the lore walkers which I'm now able to get the new mount called the red flying Cloud. It looks so cool and I've always wanted to ride it whenever I saw someone else to come out and now I finally have it. And I'm going to use it like all the time.
Here's the runt I got:
Embedded image permalink
Also, I got a sunreaver battle pet. I'm addicted to pet battling.
I've been doing achievements for the knock off easter holiday to get the title "the noble". I've already got 3 achievements so far but getting like 50 eggs a day is very time consuming.  Especially when you have bitches stealing your eggs and everyone camping near eggs.
Just a note about earth day: Earth day is a day where over 250 countries have destroyed the earth.
I have a lot of shit to do before I go to Pratt. I have a birthday for a friend to go too, a graduation party for another friend, the summer with a friend, getting my driver's license, graduation,  a beach house for prom, and we are still thinking of going to Six Flags. I want go! Haven't been in years and I love roller coasters and playing arcade games. We are thinking about going after graduation? We don't know yet. And my birthday is in 28 days?! Can't wait; only because I don't have to listen to my parents anymore and I am getting the money my parents sued for when we cut off my finger.
And finally, I'm almost done completing one of my tmogs for my belf monk.  The bloodfang armor recolor that drops from BC raids. Don't copy me. I hate copycats and copying me isn't going to make me like you, it's the opposite. Anyway, the shoulders (mantle of the unforgiven?) dropped yesterday so I just need the boots and viola! My bloodfang armor recolor is done! It looks amazing.
I also saw this cool as gun from the steamvault, on both normal and heroic. I wrote a lot because I haven't posted in a while but that's it for now.

Comments

Popular Posts