Blizz's April Fool day and Ultra Rapid Fire

I haven't done anything fun today but we got our senior project's today and I know exactly what I am doing it for it! I am going to make tutorial, add a video, post the tutorial on my blog (here) and then present it to my class. Besides, I haven't made a cuff in like two years and it's such a tedious job but I subscribed back to one of the best ravers and I'm going to watch her videos to make a new kandi cuff or maybe bikini or visor. It all depends, I could even try the 3d kandi cuff.
I have a new project in commercial art and it's designing a box package for anything. It's going to be boring and I want to graduate already so I won't have to live in this town anymore. Yesterday was April Fool's day and I didn't see any difference in the day because we all lie to each other every day in the first place. Blizz wanted to be funny and put up a draenei remodel and it looks hideous, I wish it was real so they get rid of that ugly race in the game altogether. Their tails were smaller and looked like stubs and now they have derp faces and butt hairs. They also came up with this game called Happy Reaper and a new game called Blizzard Outcasts: Vengeance of the Vanquished with ridiculous patch notes, Pajamathur, and Herald of the Stars. Here is the draenei's shitty remodel:

Links to Blizz's confusion here:
Happy Reaper
Herald of the Stars
Blizzard's Outcast: Vengeance of the Vanquished
New Draenei Models
Pajamathur
It was a confusion to me because this is the first time hearing about Blizz's constant April fool's jokes every year because I am still kind of new.
It's annoying how every time I want to post something in the forums on battle.net I can't because my game time expired. Oh well and League of Legends came out with this new game play called Ultra Rapid Fire, from what I hear won't last long (lasts until April 7) but so many changes were made in this game mode like no mana, no more ryze or kassadin, and so much more. I am still debating what champion I should save up next. Hmm, thinking about Zyra a lot. I like Malphite's new splash art too, it's cute like him. :3 lol Now I want to buy him; well I was but like dead last. That splash art is changing my mind. By the way, Janna and her icon needs an update like Heim bad.

Comments

Popular Posts