Warlords comes out in 4 days!!!!!

Let's all jump up and down and scream. The day has finally came where we get a new expansion. 2 years is LONG ENOUGH! I don't know how people can play this game sense it first came out; it's only been 2 years for me and I am so sick of leveling and end game content except when we get new content of course. Btw, I only have three 90s right now. I would technically have five but I think I mention before my last account locked me out. I think we all know I get bored fast. I swear to God, as soon as Warlords launches all the servers will be locked and it will be impossible to log on. Unfortunately this Thursday I have 2 fucking dumb classes and won't get home until like 4 ish and then I'll be able to log in. IF I CAN LOG IN ON THE DAY IT LAUNCHES. Wra and Mg are popular rp realms so they will be one of this first realms to be locked. I know it. I'm actually nervous right now. I remember him telling me it was impossible to log in when BC came out and that when he got on, everyone would lag the fuck out.
Um, my room mate has been complaining it's been smelling weird in the room for the past couple of weeks. I think I know why and I don't want to talk about it and it's not any of my bodily functions. And my subscription expired Friday and I haven't been playing WoW sense then. Uh, I didn't realize how boring my life was on the internet sense I don't have WoW. Shit, I didn't even get tickets to watch Blizzcon online because I'm broke. So I've been hoping back and forth to social networking sites that I'm bad at socializing in because my social skills are odd. But for some reasons I want a lot of friends. lol I do also realize I have homework but I'm going to procrastinate it until tomorrow which isn't good because you know who said he would try to get my subscription back on WoW up again. :(
But I wanted to make a list of things that I want to get done in WoD (in no specific order):

  • I must get cms done this expansion because I love the new mount rewards for completing them. I prefer to do it on my lock (because my gnome lock is so much fun) and my monk because her guild needs the cm pet and mount.
  • Get ALL my characters to 90.
  • Get a lot of battle pets and mounts.
  • If the cm gear is cute, then I'll get it for each class.
  • Get all the transmog pieces.
  • Level cap all the profession in the game. Each character has at least one or two of the professions.
  • Make new friends.
  • Find a guild to permanently stay in for all my characters.
  • Be the first 90 on the server or at least the first
  • Get all reputations to exalted at least on one character. Probably on my monk because she is my main.
  • Stream on twitch.
  • Get a webcam.
  • Get all my horde toons conquest gear/pvp when they level cap and maybe some ally characters. 
  • Get all heirlooms for every low level characters.
  • Get the highest possible ilvl on all characters.
  • Get the corehound pet and mount! :) I love corehounds, so cute.
I won't be coming back to this post to cross the ones I've done out, by the way. No reason to explain why. This list also made me want to create a lit of things I want to do before I die. I don't know but I want to try that. And when 2015, comes out I want to try Heroes of the Storm and the new multiplayer shooting game blizzard came out with.
Can I also make a comment about the new pet blizz is coming out with? The new space goat they are putting in the blizz store for purchase? That thing is fucking ugly and I don't know why anyone would by it. I think I hate it because it reminds me of draeneis and I hate draeneis.

THIS IS NOT CUTE. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH IT'S EYES? How can it even see with those things? I don't understand how it has horns and those ugly ass ears they added? I pity anyone who wastes 10 bucks on this thing. I'd never buy it, I think I would probably kill it but I know everyone is ignoring me when I say it anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts