I guess I'll be alone forever.

So there's this guy I like and his name is Will. We met on WoW (World of Warcraft) and have been btag buddies sense that noble gardener world event on WoW. I was in Org (on my alliance toon) looking for some hordies for the shake your bunny maker achievement. He whispered some people that could help me out then added my btag and we've been talking ever since.
I like him, okay? And it's not just because I fall in love easily; I happen to think he's really cute and I want to get to know him like every other guy I end up liking that seriously.
There's a couple things I don't like about him, I think he's judgmental and he's a little naive especially when it comes to that bitch he's friends with, named Jenna. She's some corny basic ass white girl he's been friends with and I can't stand that bitch. Reason I don't like her? She's rude for no reason.
Okay, so I was in a group with her and Will before she decided to be a bitch. So we running ICC and he needed help on the LK cause he sucks for melee and I decided to help. She didn't really say a word to me so I didn't care; I didn't have a problem with that or her cause I don't know her you know? Anyway, we kill the LK and then I leave, done deal. Then he wanted me to help him do ICC with him again and she was in the group. I joined and jokingly said "You disgust me." May I remind you again this was a joke and I've always joked with him now up until this point and now he wants to act like an attention whore and get all sensitive.
So this bitch says shut up, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping to God this bitch wasn't talking to me. Like, I'm really trying to be a nice person but I can't stand when a bitch tries me. So I said, who are you talking to? And she says you; and Will jumps in trying to be all nice and shit and say, oh no. She was talking to me. Will, you stay out of this; I'm not dumb so don't try to play me. I know this bitch was talking to me. So I tilt my head and we get into an argument with her calling me names like idiot and this cunt doesn't know me.
I'm warning you, my language is very vulgar so get over it.
And you know what, I say fuck it. I'm not helping him when he takes her side and left the group; I'm not helping them at all. I don't care if he can't solo the LK (cause he has no gear for it) and she's a healer, they can both go rot in hell and find some other loser to go do it.
Then he tried to sugar coat it and keep inviting me back to the group, no means no and I warned him to never invite me back to group with her. He says we were both in the wrong and what I said was hurtful. LOL
Are you fucking serious? This is the same nigga that jokes about rape and shit and jokes all the time so I don't even want to hear his b.s or sensitive/soft spot. He tells me, she's protective? PROTECTIVE?
Well anyway, we don't talk anymore and it was my decision and guess what? He showed his true colors. He used me, in a way and now I don't trust any guy any more to send nudes out ever. If they want to see me naked, that would have see in person. He told me, I sent nudes for no reasons sense I didn't want to talk to him anymore. He also lied to me the whole time that he didn't have a webcam when in fact, he does have one and webcams with his other side bitch all the time. I don't understand, if he liked me why would he lie to me he didn't have one? I'll never understand. I feel bad and stupid and I know what I did was wrong and I'll never do it again. I'm going to learn from my mistake. He said I wasn't as good looking as her. That may very well be true but I told him looks aren't everything and he agreed. If he agreed, then why mention it in the first place. I wish the worst happens to him. His son dies; no, he dies so his son grows up without a father.
I cried, not because of him (of course) but because I fooled my own self for a game. I admitted I was wrong and he didn't like that because he wanted me to feel bad for myself and I wouldn't allow it.
All of this because he got upset I didn't want to date someone whose being protective. He has insecurities and he won't admit it.
I don't want to talk about it anymore, I'd prefer to forget about it but he's going to regret playing me.

Comments

Popular Posts