I wanted to type today because a couple things have been going on. I had a job interview today at 3 pm and got back at like 3:15 or something, applied to Panera's bread downtown Westfield. I hope they hire me, I've been applying for jobs for months and still jobless. I swear to God it's a curse because every single time I apply/send in an application, they tell me no or they hired someone else but what kills me the most, is a lot of them never call back to at least tell me if I got the job or not. What the fuck? Do I need to call back every time/job that forgets or purposely ignores my application?
I really don't understand why the fuck they say no, I can work every/any day of the work (I have nothing to do; literally nothing because I'm always inside on my computer). I hope it's not because I don't have working experience. How do you expect anyone to get working experience if you decline anyone/everyone that never had any? I don't mind getting the work experience for the next couple of months so I can say I have some for my first job. I'm not refusing to get a work experience either, I just never had a job before. Whichever jobs hires me first (which is never), would be my first job.
But back to the point, I went in and some guy interviewed me who was behind the counter and he stutters so I was just sitting their awkwardly waiting for him to finish his sentences without trying to look like I was embarrassing him.
He asked me the usual questions jobs do and then said if you don't hear back from me if you got the job or not, we've hired someone else, typical. That's what all bullshit ass jobs tell me. Anyway, I know people tell me I have problem giving people eye contact and I also hope that's not why I didn't or don't get jobs either because no one's perfect. Eye contact is my weakness and we all have weakness. The guy who interviewed me has speech problems but they hired him? So I don't want to hear that bullshit, that oh, you didn't get hired because you don't know how to give people eye contact.
Also, I really need a job because I need money for a lot of things. Like patch 6.2 came out for World of Warcraft and I really want to try it out. You know, get on my ship and go to Taanan jungle and kill shit for loot and gear but I really want to see Hellfire Citadel. I also wonder if those new heirlooms for holy paladins have came out already. I'd like to see what they look like if they have and I bet they're yellow like any other shitty paladin gear named lightforge. Jesus, I know Blizz knew tier 1 sets for pallies were fugly, why don't they get the picture now?
I was particularly watching this one streamer on twitch by the name misspeelornoheal and she makes me want to level my hunter so I can do HFC. We both have blood elf (female) hunters and her mog/character is so cute she makes me want to level mines. xD
My goal for WoD is to get the legendary ring on all my characters and get them all ilvl capped with pve geared and then certain characters capped with pvp gear. Do the cm's (get the mounts and tmog pieces) before they disappear next expansion because I just feel like patch 6.2 is the last patch before they come out with a new expac sense Blizz says they'd like to make a new expac every year. But who really wants to level all their characters to level 200 and not be drained out by content? World of Warcraft is going to have end some day whether they want to keep the game up with no more subs or completely delete the game which would break my heart, I swear to God.
Besides WoW, they're other games I want like a bunch of steam games in my wishlist and the sims 4. The sims 3 is no longer getting updates and since it's getting outdated (slower to work), I probably need to switch to sims 4 when I get the money.
I just want to get out of here, tired of living with my parent(s). Everyone in this house is annoying af and having a job means I can save up and move to the city or with a room mate or I wish he never did what he did to me and I'd still be up there with him. There's nothing to do here, I'm on my computer everyday because I don't like this town enough to go out; besides, I've seen everything in this town. I'd like to go out to the beach or roller skating with friends and maybe I could go by myself if I had money. I'm just saying money is a big issue right now for someone who doesn't have any.
I can't see any of the guys I talk to (that live in the city) because my parents are too selfish to give me transportation money out there.

Comments

Popular Posts