I need you to understand

that a naked body is normal, that it's natural; just because you see a naked girl on the Internet or some girl took a nude, doesn't make her a whore. I have multiple claims to back this up like first of all, you don't even know her to call her a whore because most of the time you don't know her. Second of all, calling her names is rude and disrespectful.
I know people say shit like "oh, save that shit/or those nudes for you man". Not all women who post nudes online are in relationships. They could be single and secondly, maybe they don't want to show just their man, they want to show other people how beautiful they're naked body is so what's wrong with that? Just because YOU don't like it, doesn't mean other people. Your opinion wasn't needed.
I literally feel nothing or have nothing to say when I see a naked body cause it's natural to me. I'm use to it and show should you.
Maybe if the media and society stop portraying nudity as disgusting or slutty, we wouldn't have this problem or bullying people for showing skin. I'm not religious so religion has nothing to do with this and to all the people who do try to bring religion into this. Man and woman (Adam and Eve) were first put on this earth naked. After Eve ate that apple (that released evils into this world) she became insecure (cause of the apple) with her body so that's why she covered herself with clothes and another reason we were clothes is to keep ourselves from surviving the seasons like harsh winters and stuff.
That goes for even undergarment too. I know this Youtuber (forgot his name) was talking about we think swim wear is acceptable but when women dress in bra/panties/under garments all of a sudden it's a different story. Men are allowed to be topless but women can't? Is it because one produces milk and the other doesn't? If that's the case, then cows need to wear bras too and cover their boobs that give us milk. It's not fair and it's not right.
Besides, they're nudes models but no one calls them sluts right? I'm saying we need to get over this mentality of thinking nudes are slutty or disgusting because a naked body is normal. You bashing someone else for posting a pic of her tits up sounds like you insecure with your body, that's why you're judging other people. It's a natural part of life, get over it. You've seen yourself naked before why does it surprise you seeing someone else naked? It sounds more like jealously to me than anything else.
I wish I could wear a bra without being judged or gawked at. Honestly, they're just nipples. Y'all need to grow up. Tell me what you think and you can comment without being rude or insulting unless you want your comment deleted. I only want constructive criticism please.
And because she posts nudes of herself does not mean she wants to be raped; she's asking for it because if she wasn't asking for it, it wouldn't been considered rape jack ass.

Comments

Popular Posts