I just wanted to update you guys about how excited I am. I've been having some technical difficulties with my computer and now they are all fixed! Okay, so at first....I was on Skype with a friend and a couple calls later. I could hear him but he couldn't hear me. Then that's when I started to play videos/music on my computer and couldn't hear that either. Even tried to record my voice to see if that worked and it didn't either. Looked all across the Internet on different websites on how to fix this problem. Sound wouldn't work through my headphones or without them.
But today, I guess I updated my microphone hardware thingie (whatever it's called) and it worked again. I was so excited and now I can listen to my music and hear videos.
Then I couldn't open my b.net or my file explorer but just then, someone had a great solution that fixed my problem for Windows 8. Pressing windows and the p key allowing me to connect to another projected screen until I clicked open my b.net and file explorer and got them both to work!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray! :D It's been like a month sense I couldn't use b.net and now I'm saving this information for later in case this shit happens to me again.

Comments

Popular Posts