Impatient.

I'm really tired on using my phone to roam the internet. I still have scholarship letters to do and I want to buy Vel'koz.  I made a twitter and I hate that site so much but something told me to make one. My twitter is now nyctophobian. I'm regretting but whatever. Carl is like hardly speaking because he's looking for a dumb job. I was planning on watching game of thrones or anime but the hbo go app won't let me watch videos cause I need to log into my cable's account. I'll have to watch it on TV but it hardly comes on and I want to watch from season 1-4, in order. I've been laying here in my room all day so bored waiting for my retarded father to give me back my laptop. He didn't pay for it and needs to fuck off and I'm really thirsty. I wish these 2 months would piss off and spring break would come so I can see Carl. I can't wait another day, especially when someone that cute is just so irrevocable and irresistible. Like who told you to be this cute? Carl knows I have this blog and I write about him on here but he can't see yet because this blog is a train wreck. The theme and set up is shit. 
I'm also still waiting for him to text me. Ugh. I am so pissed. 

Comments

Popular Posts