Going through the changes.

I have so much shit on my mind and to do. I still need to call up my grandma and ask her when can she take me to the hair salon so I can get a relaxer for this nappy hair. I need to do that contest and tell Carl about what is going on with spring break. Unfortunately, he can not stay over the entire week, only on a weekend. That's what we wanted the entire time! We wanted to see each other for the whole week! He is not staying at a hotel for a couple days and then leaving like Monday and then I have nothing to do the rest of the week. Fuck you. He is purposely trying to make my life miserable and he can shoot himself for it. I really hate him and I can't wait to move so far away from these ignorant bastards. What am I going to do? I need help and then I have a field trip tomorrow and I need to raise my grade back up to a B before the marking period is over. My English teacher gave us a debate that we had to defend our cases whether or not the holocaust could have been prevented. I wasn't going to defend something I don't believe in and I took the 0 in class participation but I didn't think she would drop my grade for something she assigned the day she gave it out. Is she fucking stupid? So I asked her what grade I have now and what grade I had before. She said I have a 66 and I had a 88. I went from a B+ to a D within a day, that is fucking bullshit. I'm talking to my guidance counselor about that. Stupid uneducated cunt, fresh out of college who can't teach. She is always emailing and contacting the parents of the kids in my class and that's why everyone hates her.

Comments

Popular Posts