Professional Streamer

Well, I got my hearthstone game to work again. See, I changed the screen size and was unable to see much because it was a tiny little screen that was impossible to see any of the words or the game. I managed to change the screen size and finally played some games. I come to realize I am really bad at hearthstone and it gives me a headache. I have no taunt cards and I get all the bad cards when I play against people. I feel like now I am just letting them purposely win and I won't be able to get the new mount. I mean, I have perseverance I can get better at the game but right now......how hard is it to win just 3 games? I need to contact blizz and ask them if it works against inactive accounts because it should. Um, my brother was suppose to be coming home today for spring break and still isn't here. I'm waiting for him to get back here because I haven't spoken to him in months. I actually like him more than anyone else in my family.
I was thinking about streaming guys, on twitch and I will. I want to be one of those really cool streamers like sodapoppin or legendarylea. I need the proper equipment before streaming like a new computer (definitely), mouse, headphones, keyboard, desk, gaming chair, and etc. I already know what headphones, mouse, gaming chair, and keyboard I need. Besides all of that, I would be ready to stream by then and get tons of subscribers and followers and donations. All I need is the proper computer and I don't know what pc to buy, so if anyone has suggestions then tell me. If not, I'll just buy the same computer Panser uses. I want the same computer legendary lea uses because her shit looks really nice.
Lastly, I got my emails in for scholarship recommendations to my teachers, got my gpa, nearly finished my application for kean, got a fee waiver for kean and now it's getting faxed over, finished fasfa, and now I need to actually finish my scholarships. I finished most of that in 2 days.
And to end the post, this Saturday me and my family is having a meet up with my possible future boyfriend and his family. It's going to be so awkward because I've never done this before; as a matter of fact, I've never officially had a boyfriend before. Now I am 17 and he's 21. I don't really see an age difference or why it matters. And he said the only problem he has with his dad is our age difference; that I'm a minor. We're only 4 years off and if we have to wait for just 1 and a half months for me to legally turn an adult...then we might have to and then I can't see him spring break which is ludicrous. My mom and dad both want to meet him, and his sister and dad wants to meet me. His mother isn't living and now he's telling me he is all nervous to meet them. He shouldn't be, well except for my dad. That made him feel better. I picked Saturday because that's when I am actually getting my hair relaxed and done and I won't look like shit when we meet up and what makes it even peculiar is that we are doing this on Skype. We can't cam on my computer because my camera makes this weird blurry shit on my screen and you can barely see me. So we need to use my phone. It's going t be hard trying to cram us three on Skype, especially the fact that they're my parents. God, I hope this tuns out okay and it's ironic how my brother (Shakiyl) came back from college around the time, my parents are going to meet Carl. Oh well.

Comments

Popular Posts