Random

I have yearbook club today and I was suppose to have a field trip tomorrow but it was changed to next Friday. How unfortunate. Anyway, I just started this hyper realism piece on my canvas yesterday at yearbook club and it's going to be the hardest piece I've ever painted. I'm using oil paints and I need to finish my munch mobile for vo tech. Not much else to say but when I start cool in the fall, I need to buy like a shit load of copic markers which are expensive as fuck. I don't like the quality, that they are almost like sharpies because I hate when the markers bleed through, especially in my sketch books because the other side of the paper is wasted. Didn't do much this week but talked to my mom about someone places to go with Carl for spring break and the summer. I am going to be spending the summer with him but coming back to Jersey for a couple days to go to a birthday party. Also I think I got accepted into Kean, the email wasn't clear. I need to reread it but I hope I do! Cross your fingers for me! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts