Much to learn.

If you didn't already know, I'm an artist and my grandma just got me some new canvases and is bringing me more. So I have like 8 siting in my closet. I've had a cold lately and I am recovering from it. I'm just sneezing a lot now. 
There's the small ones and here are the big ones:
And the rest are coming. Now I get so many cause my grandma is a principal in a school in Elizabeth I think and her art teachers but so many and give them to me because they know I'm an artist do free art stuff. Yay? 
I went out today for once and went to Panera Bread and Barnes and Nobles. I got: 
I'm so happy that I finally get to read the last installment. I've been waiting like a year or two to get the last book. I already finished the other two. Carl just reminded me that my nail polish matches with the text. I didn't even realize that. Lol Great series and I recommend you read it. When I meet Carl in person for spring break, I'm going to lend him the girl with the dragon tattoo so he can he read it because the book had just been sitting in my closet. So why not? I don't own the second book because I borrowed the girl who played with fire from my school's library but I'm still buying the second book just to have so there isn't a book missing when I stack it up. 
And for dinner I went out to eat. I haven't gone out to eat in at least a year cause I'm always in my room. I went to Panera's bread and I had to get the mango smoothie but it's just too irresistible. 
Tuna sand which, Apple, pickle, and the mango smoothie. Ate it all. I love there food even if they take too long to make my drink.

Comments

Popular Posts