When I start playing WoW again

When I come back to WoW for WoD, I want to install this new add on I found called SpartanUi. Here's a picture of it and it looks really useful.
It changes your action bar and looks a lot better than the default; I'm definitely downloading it as soon as I get back on WoW. So I am going for mount drops. 
I want to try Karazhan's, Magtherion's lair , and the eye (raids). I will also be going for mounts because I only have like 20. 
And for gear or transmog, I need the bloodfang recolor set (blue one) for my rogue, legendary cloak, unwavering stare (for my druid), warp-storm warblade (for my monk), skyshatter harness (recolor) for my shaman, landfall sabatons (for my shaman), mail of fevered pursuit (for my shaman), and dream singer legguards (for my shaman). I'm obviously getting the judgement piece for my paladin. 
And lastly, I have this high chance of boosting my druid to level 90 but I need to remember to change my professions to engineering and jewelcrafting so I can get the level cap. 
Btw, that picture is not mine of the Orc. I found it randomly off of google images.

Comments

Popular Posts