A few things

I'm pretty excited because I installed the twitter widget on my blog and it looks better. I want to add a personal logo but I am not good in Photoshop and obviously I need a better background. I need someone good at html. I'm hungry and need to do a couple things before playing hearthstone and league. Maybe I'll lose the attitude and talk to Carl again. Also got invited to a birthday party, I haven't been invited to one in  years so this is exciting. It's going to be my friend Pearl's birthday and she's going to be a purple dress and no one else can wear that color. I hate birthday parties because I never know what to buy as a gift and what dress would look right. I might buy a black dress but I mean it's going to be hard finding a dress period cause I am picky. The theme of the party is astrological and I can't invite a guess! I wanted to invite Carl. :( But it's a stupid party for only people she knows; so I am buying a dress and a 15 dollar gift card to iTunes? I want to get her nothing because I am always broke but she's too good for that. -.- The fact that I came should count. lol
I was watching the holocaust in English and I am so tired of hearing about it. I learn it like every year and nothing new comes up except like new pictures. God, these retarded teachers need to find something else to talk about like slavery or the years of war in Japan and Asia. TIRED OF EUROPEAN HISTORY. Let's completely ignore that part of the world and learn about like Australia or South America or maybe even Africa. God fucking damn it.

Comments

Popular Posts