BLA

So I just washed my hair and I am about to head to bed. I need to draw 4 more still life objects before Friday and I need to upload my book on my usb so I need to look for my bag. I need to charge my phone for tomorrow and my cramps have gotten a little bit better. I am watching girl code with is my favorite show on mtv. It literally makes me laugh and although it's suppose to be comedy, they do have some valid points in the show. I like the black girl the most because her voice and she is hilarious but I don't know her name and I don't have health tomorrow because I have off so I can start on my novel again. I am going to check the TDN Forums and I am so happy I didn't need to go to vo tech so I can see disgusting Dr. tru. He called us all idiots and he is a math and science teacher, seriously?

Comments

Popular Posts