So um I really need to finish this wotlk (wrath of the lich king) book and it's bothering me because I still need to finish it. I have a lot of books in my closet that I still haven't read yet. My grandma brought me a lot of the books and I'm not even going to read some of them because they dumb chick flick books; not my thing. And some of my teachers need to take a break and stop coming to school every day because a lot of us don't like them and um my brothers goes to Lackawanna and has off from school until January 24? My God, I am so jealous. Let me graduate already and I just remembered I need to write a note to one of my teachers asking them if they can write a check for my graduation cap and gown. Yes, I'm asking my teacher because my parents thinks it's more important to pay for my brother's college fees than me, my mom favortises him. He's 18, he can get a job and stop asking mom for money. I don't even know why he has a job. 
And on Imvu, I was in this room called Skype and talking to like 5 people at once. Now, when I came back in there to talk to someone again, a guy on my friend's list was there. I didn't come to see him and he's been acting like an asshole to me the entire time. To be honest, I couldn't tell if he was being rude or sarcastic. Then this girl and guy asked me to Skype with them and this other guy who is really weird and asked if licking my ear is flirting. Then this girl got in a verbal argument with a girl I was in the Skype call with (c0w) and of course I butted in because I was in chat with her and defending her. I didn't like this c0w girl at first, she annoyed me but after the chat I started liking her. I liked the way she sound. So the boy that invited into the chat, Brandon asked if I want to cuddle and said he was flirting with me. I didn't notice, I was zoned out. Now, I didn't know he was in a relationship and then I checked his profile while he tried to cyber with me. He was in a relationship and I questioned him about it, he's dating c0w and he's trying to cyber with me! He said it's a bad habit but he needs to stop. It was really awkward and in the Skype room I didn't know the guy on my friends list who I didn't come in the room for (nemo) was a mod and got mad I kept correcting him so he he booted me. I deleted him off my friends list and I heard a lot of people don't like him. I can see why,  not my fault he can't spell and told me to stay out the argument, how about you stay out of it.
And he (Brandon) has a problem with being taken and not being able to kiss other girls then he needs to have friends with benefits. 
I need the slay belle katarina and winter wonderland Lu Lu for Christmas on lol. The new singed and sivir skin looks cool. :o

Comments

Popular Posts