What I plan on doing with my life.

Well I'm about to graduate in 6 months and if I get accepted  (hopefully I do) I will go to that college for 2 years and stay in my apartment in the city (if the college I go to is in NYC) and if I go to college and it's not in the city, then I'll just look for a apartment in the city. I really want to live in New York City and have a cat, maybe a dog, sugar glider, and bunny and start working on my novel and become an artist. And if I don't get accepted, I will still work and get a job and in the mean time, get my sequel published and try to still live in the city. I know I will be getting tattoos and piercings. I'm confident I will get my book published and after that I want to travel the world because I really want to visit Paris, France, Tokyo Japan, Tahiti, and Sweden. I do not want to get married or be a mother, I don't want to have kids ever or get married but I am open to dating. Or I want to be a singer but not like a famous singer like Beyonce, no I want to be in a band and perform in warped tour or be a dancer and not a stripper.

Comments

Popular Posts