My cybunny was kidnapped one day

On Neopets, it was cybunny day and as excited as I was, I made one. After I made one, something weird happened. Some messaged popped up from Neopets from most likely Dr. Sloth saying he needed my pet for some experiment and bla bla bla. So when I click on a new page, my cybunny disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I waited all year to get one and now she is gone. So I quickly went to the create a new pet page and the limited edition wouldn't show any more cybunnys and I kept refreshing and it didn't work. I was so pissed so a couple years later I made a new one and this happened:
And yes I still own this neopet and they were not taken from me, you can check her out at internalxorgans on Neopets. Also no one believes my original cybunny was stolen from me but I'm not lying.

Comments

Popular Posts