....

I can't stand to see the guy that I like with a girl I generally hate. What the hell does he see in her? She doesn't deserve him. And she keeps talking to me like I hate you, just stop. Happened with me before with my last friend. I wish he would see how bad she is and leave her not to mention there's a hug age difference between the two and even her Dad said he didn't like the idea of a 16 year old dating and 20 year old. I can't stand the sight of her and I actually wish she was dead and it's funny cause he acts like he likes her but he doesn't. And I am so sick of people on virtual sites and the internet thinking that because they been together for a couple months, they're going to be together forever. This is imvu, a site where you can create an avatar....stfu. And these couples in this skype room need to stop cuddling and faking kissing in front of me and saying each other are really cute couples. Kill yourselves.
Not to mention, she doesn't skype with anyone except her "boyfriend" or they're always watching breaking bad together. I DON'T CARE. She's fucking ugly and gross and if I'd rate her, I would give her a 1 or 2. 2 is being nice.

Comments

Popular Posts