I'm so confused.

My heart is racing right now. Um, I talk to this guy a couple years older than me and he hasn't talked to me in like 2 weeks. I don't know if he still wants to talk to me because I texted him twice and he hasn't responded. I'm scared to text him again because I think he might tell me to stop talking to him. What should I do? He said on one of his gifs he  was planning to get laid and it failed; this happened two weeks ago. And it failed because she just wanted to cuddle. I'm glad she said no because I would be jealous if any (other) girl had sex with him before me. We aren't dating but I feel protective of people I really like. I'm so sorry, I'm so selfish. And he's had sex 5 times which is disgusting enough and he doesn't date so I can't be too territorial over him. That's gross and I'm a virgin. I'm sorry I get jealous. 

Comments

Popular Posts