There's a time and a place for everything.

So I always knew how to draw, it came naturally. It wasn't something I knew how to do. I use to draw on the walls outside of our apartment in Charlotte, North Carolina. Over the years I think I have improved a lot, I use to draw terribly and now I think I have gotten a lot better. My characters looked like they were glued to the page and didn't look real at all but now they have gotten better. I love my drawings now and I feel as good they are good but can be better. I am not conceited about my work because I have seen a lot of artwork and I know there is someone out there better than me. I am good, just not the best and I hate when people say I am good because they’re tons of artist that are more skilled than me. There’s a time and a place to get better but I guess today is not it. I do think I can get better and I do have perseverance in myself. But I do feel I can draw better than most people because only a small amount of people can draw and I don't believe everyone is an artist because not everyone has the patience and time for drawing or doing arts and crafts. My brothers can't draw and they know it and I hate the fact that my friend's parents are telling her she is good at drawing and she really isn't like no, stop wasting your time. You aren't better than me, your work isn't good enough to get into an art college.

Comments

Popular Posts