The past few days.

So much too talk about. For one, merry Christmas or happy holidays. I just got 2 jackets, a sketch book, scarf, socks, and a gift card. I want to go to target to spend the gift card so I can start playing world of warcraft again. Probably tomorrow, I will beg someone to take me. I been in the house all day but I went down the street to my grandparents house for like an hour. Also been cleaning all yesterday so this house is spotless and threw out a lot of junk that's been in my room for years. I know I need a new computer so I can chuck this one in the garbage and still debating whether I want a desktop or laptop. I went over my grandparent's house too because they had an anniversary dinner and the food was delicious. My belly hurts and now I just wanted to sit back and drink soda. Riot, yet again has banned me for afk and I told them a million times what happened.

Comments

Popular Posts