I can't deal with couples with controlling girlfriends or boyfriends. (Homie, I don't need your bitch, you can keep him).

It's so annoying, I can't even explain. Like this girl in league of legends is an control obsessed bitch and I really wish people like her would die already. I told this guy up top to stop chasing people on low health and she butts in and says don't tell him what to do. Bitch, I just did and for your information if you weren't so ignorant I was aiding him; giving him a tip. Then the cunt tells me that he's her boyfriend. CONGRATULATIONS, I DON'T CARE. Let him speak for himself (he hasn't spoken the entire game.) I'd love to kill her if it wasn't a sin. So I got smart with her and said, what's my name? She didn't answer and then I said "Ask your man, he would know". LMAO. Spoiler Alert: I never met them before I just wanted to piss her off and then she reported me when the cunt started this. Why is he still in a relationship with a dumb bitch like that. He must really be an idiot and I don't know why he didn't play top with her butt ugly ass. I'm a bitch and I know and I don't care because it's funny.

Comments

Popular Posts