Games I am playing in 2014

I wanted to make a list of some games I’ll definitely be playing in 2014. This is similar to panser (Tradechat) video on YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I3aEaaRzi0
      Warlords of Draenor
An expansion of world of Warcraft, I made it clear that I HAVE to play it. That’s partially because there is now housing and new character models. That’s what I am excited for the most but most of all, the entire game! Everything is great about this game and I have no words to describe it until I play. And Draenor is what modern day Outlands use to be until the shitty alliance came in and took the orc’s homeland away from them.
       Sims 4
      I haven’t played Sims in years and I need to get back on it. I remember the last time I played it, it was so addicting and it was fun designing a house the way I want it and just mother load the whole game lmao. I guess I’ll need a new (gaming) computer for these games because the computer I do have is a piece of crap and I can’t wait for it to melt into a million pieces.
       Game of Thrones
        I’ve never watched Game of Thrones before but I saw the trailer and now I want to play it and I think I’ll start watching it as soon as I find out when it comes on. I think it will be a better idea to watch it online from the beginning.
        The Crew
       I really never heard of the game or noticed it but I saw the trailer and really thought it was interesting. So we’ll see.
      Lego: The Hobbit 
       I love the Lego games; they are honestly fun coming from someone who played the Indiana Jones game before and loved it. I don’t know much about the Hobbit but I guess I can learn about it from playing the game and maybe get into the hobbit.
      Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
I know that when I get a job, I am buying this game. It looks fun and reminds me of the game I have on my app.
     Mirror’s Edge Two
          I’ve seen this game before so I think I might like it, it looks like an action, shooting game that I might like to play.
   Heroes of the Storm Beta
The graphics looks amazing in the trailer and it’s something I want to see happen and of course, it’s made by Blizzard and it’s like a little battlefield that you’re battling on.
       Kirby Triple Delux
I love Kirby and I never played a Kirby game before so here’s a new experience I just might like but I have watched Kirby before.     
Yoshi’s New Island
I love Mario and I think this would be a great game for me because if I love Mario, then I love any other character, I haven’t played Mario in a while either so this would be a game I would need if I want the 3ds. 

Comments

Popular Posts