Random

So I just checked my grades and they just dropped, I don't know why but I got an A plus in retarded English at least and I finally got someone to get my cap and gown order in. I'm going to yearbook club for 30 mins and then finishing up my still life drawings for this college. I also want a ball jointed doll really bad but they are over thousands of dollars just for the doll so imagine the clothes and hair and other accessories. I also just saw the Sharkeisha video and I know I am late but I heard about this a while ago so technically I already knew, I just didn't see it. Holy shit, she knocked the shit out of her.....I was like oh my God but why is her name Sharkeisha. Seriously the most ghetto name I ever heard, I would not want to be knocked out like that. The girl that got punched is BUTT ugly; seriously I wanted to throw up. lol My God that was a hard as punch, now that's how you fight. Not hair pulling and punching with the sides of your fist and no thing the media needs to get straight is just because a person gets punched or beaten up doesn't mean it's always bullying, get your facts straight. The video from worldstarhiphop was deleted but you can find it on others sites, I watched it mobile. And why did it have to be two black girls fighting? Why?

Comments

Popular Posts