You got what I want; I got what you need.

So were bringing in stuff because were having a party in my commercial art class. Someone is bringing fried chicken which is ridiculous because it's not a fucking cook out and Mrs. Schreiber (my teacher) says she might bring pizza. So I guess I shouldn't eat lunch at school then. I just bought brownie mix and frosting. I know you don't usually put frosting on brownies but I wanted to be different, don't judge me. I hate using my parents money because I know they can't afford much but I swear my word was bond. It was pretty quite in vo tech because well no one wanted to speak which was a surprise and my (friend) pissed me off and I didn't want to speak for the rest of the day, like he seriously is so rude and I would love to punch him in his fucking face and I will tell him that. He's kind of conceited for someone who is really ugly and sags his pants and wears the same clothes like every day. I'd rate him and 4 out of 10 and don't even say I'm being the rude one because you haven't even heard the shit he's said about me. One time in class, he said I had no boobs or ass and I looked like a fucking giraffe. He said that out loud in front of everyone all because I was joking with him and then he apologized only because he was technically told to. Yeah, he's an asshole but I only got in one argument with him. I wouldn't embarrass him but I would tell him to his face he is really a piece of shit sometimes and I'd love to punch him in his face and this other kid in class that doesn't like him and starts shit with him would probably laugh. But is it normal to get in an argument like that with him??????And this cute boy asked to hug me and I said yeah.;) lol There's also this kid in my class named Chris that I really like but I don't think he would like me because I'm really gross and ugly. :(

Comments

Popular Posts